Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: customers.
Stock Elettrico Srl as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative obligations:
- mandatory obligations by law in the tax and accounting fields;
- litigation management.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- post-sales assistance;
- customer management;
- customer billing history.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic computers using software systems managed by Terzi;
- outsourcing of processing operations;
- processing by electronic calculators;
- manual processing by means of paper archives.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- All employees.
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all Data Processors duly appointed:
- Amazon Services Europe SL;
- banks and credit institutions;
- consultants and freelancers, even in associated form;
- Doofinder SL;
- Mail Up SpA;
- subsidiary and associated companies;
- freight forwarders, carriers, padroncini, post offices, logistics companies;
- Tetrasoft Srl;
- VM Sistemi SPA;
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the aforementioned purposes, in the following states:
- EU countries.
Conservation Period. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- In compliance with the obligations imposed by the purposes and in detail the longest time between what is required by law, as necessary to carry out the contractual purposes or the services provided.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Stock Elettrico Srl (Piazza Roma n. 30, 41100 Modena (MO); VAT no .: 02141180519) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights provided by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the internet address https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?17291395692.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Interested Party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Control Authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.